Please read the following information prior to booking a service or consultation.
As a courtesy to our valued clients, we do not require a deposit for booking and holding your appointment. Kindly provide no less than a 48 hour notice if you need to cancel so we can offer that time to other clients on our waitlist.
The following information must be reviewed and understood before any cosmetic tattoo, microneedling, or tattoo removal procedure is performed to ensure great, healed results:
- Plan on avoiding activities in which you will perspire or be submerged in water for the first 3/4 days post-procedure
- Must be off Accutane for 1 full year
- Must refrain from face wash, creams, serums, or masks that contain Fruit Acids, Retin-A, Retinol, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Tretinoin, Glycolic, Clindamycin, Acne treatments (prescribed or over the counter), Spironolactone, or Salicylic acid no less than six weeks prior to your appointment. Failure to do so will result in the needle not penetrating correctly, and the ink not effectively holding. ONLY use gentle face wash, creams, and serums.
PLEASE CHECK ALL PRODUCT INGREDIENTS YOU ARE USING
TRUCCO SKIN offers a skincare line for purchase that will prep your skin for your treatment, and prolong your results, if needed.
- Cannot be pregnant or breastfeeding
- Must be free of any sickness, flu, flu-like, or viral infections
- Chemical peels/Botox/Fillers cannot be performed within the 4 weeks prior/post-procedure
- Avoid any sunburn on the area to be treated on
- Must be over the legal age of 18 – Valid ID Required or accompanied by both parents for written consent
- If you suffer from hemophilia, are undergoing radiotherapy/chemotherapy, suffer from epilepsy/seizures, have diabetes,
any skin disorders/skin conditions, or any other autoimmune diseases, please talk to a doctor prior to any bookings. You
must have a doctor’s note if you will be going through any procedures. If you have any questions regarding a Dr.’s note,
please email [email protected]
- If you have a prior cosmetic tattoo in the area you booked your appointment for, it is possible you will need a color
correction or removal session to lift the pigment load in your skin to allow fresh, new pigment in
- You may experience more sensitivity during the procedure around or during your menstrual cycle
- We are not able to perform the procedure directly over blemishes
You are welcome to bring earbuds so that you can listen to music, podcasts, or audiobooks during your treatment.
- No growth serums on the eyebrow area for 6 weeks prior to your appointment
- Refrain from waxing/plucking/shaping your eyebrow for as long as possible prior to your eyebrow appointment. We will reshape and use any and all hair that is within the shape we design and agree upon together.
- Brow tints may be done 1 week prior or 2 weeks post-procedure
LASH LINE ENHANCEMENTS/EYELINER PRECAUTIONS:
- If you wear contacts, please wear glasses to the studio as no contacts can be worn during or 24 hours after the procedure
- Do not wear eye make-up to this appointment
- Eyedrops of any sort can affect this service, please call or email us to discuss this if you are using a prescribed drop
- No growth serums on your eyelashes for 6 weeks prior to your appointment
- Remove lash extensions, strips, and glue no less than 1 week prior to your appointment. Must refrain from putting lashes back on for a full 3 weeks after the procedure
- Gently scrub your lash line with a gentle cleanser and a washcloth each night for 1 week leading up to your appointment
- If you choose to have eyelash tints, it may be done 1 week prior or 2 weeks post-procedure
TINTED LIP PRECAUTIONS:
- Exfoliate and hydrate your lips every day for 1 week prior to your lip tint appointment. You may use sugar mixed into your gentle face wash followed by a lip moisturizer or honey nightly. If lips are too dry the needle will not penetrate correctly – which may result in multiple sessions
- Refrain from long-wear lipstick 1 week prior to your appointment
- If you have a history of cold sores, lip tattooing will cause outbreaks. We INSIST that these clients take a prescribed anti-viral medication a few days prior to their appointment and after the procedure to prevent an outbreak. Have your physician call in the antiviral to your pharmacy. Another option is over the counter LYSINE natural supplement taken 5 days pre and post treatment.
- If you have an outbreak on your lip area, or any other type of scratch/acne please reschedule your appointment as soon as possible. We are not able to work on you during an active outbreak
- Lip filler is great in conjunction with this service but must be done either 2 weeks prior or post our service
TRUCCO SKIN’s Lip Scrub Pre Treatment
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1 tablespoon of organic honey
2 tablespoons of brown sugar (coarse)
½ tablespoon of lukewarm water.
Step one: Mix coconut oil and honey.
Step two: Add brown sugar and lukewarm water
Step three: Apply scrub to lips (use a circular motion for 2-3 minutes)
Step four: Rinse lips with warm water.
WHAT FACTORS WILL AFFECT MY PROCEDURE?
- Following our post-procedure aftercare is vital for achieving great healed results
- Smoking: Smokers may notice that their permanent cosmetic procedure will fade faster
- Suns exposure/ UV rays: Increased exposure to the sun will cause premature fading for permanent cosmetics and may damage and cause hyperpigmentation if not fully healed after tattoo removal or microneedling
- As with every service, in order to have proper, safe healing, you must avoid swimming, saunas, sun exposure, and high impact working out for two weeks following your appointment, please plan vacations and daily activities accordingly.
Due to high demand with particular technicians, you may need to ADVANCE TO THE NEXT MONTH UNTIL YOU FIND AVAILABLE DATES. Available dates will be highlighted, offering times of availability.
Thank you for trusting and choosing TRUCCO SKIN!